Skip to content
- I am a godmother, a foster mother, a grandmother, a sister, an auntie, a niece, a grand aunt, a cousin, a sister in law. The list is almost endless as I come from one of those large extended families.
- Professionally, I am a scientist, an academic and a lifelong learner.
- Outside of what I do to earn a living, I am a writer, a gardener, an avid reader, a walker, a traveler and a pet owner.
- For fun, I love music; I enjoy crosswords, both jigsaw and crossword; and I love listening to radio and podcasts. And like everyone else, I too have my shows that I like to binge watch.
- Simply I love to write. Always have and always will. I wrote my first story at 12 and have been writing since though not as consistently as I would like.
- I’ll be writing about life, the ordinary things of daily life but also the extraordinary, subtle, transcendent things of life.
- There will be posts about general daily stuff, my hobbies of gardening, writing, radio podcasts, tv programs, hiking and other things that catch my interest.
- And last but not least, I will write often about self compassion and self care.